Thursday, July 12, 2007

Saturday is coming

I know I hide it well, but man am stressed out about the launch of this new service! My heart aches at the thought of doing something outside of God’s will, and I just pray that I’m listening with all that I am. I fight my pride daily and only long for others to connect to the person of Jesus that way I have, not be enamored by cool slides, great music, and a slick speaker. I don’t feel prepared enough and definitely not organized enough... (when am I ever) I know it’s Christianeze and I may vomit while typing this, but God’s gotta be in this cause I suck. (oops, did I say that again, dangit I suck at not saying suck... not to self, don’t say that Saturday)

Well, Eli is calling my name for some guitar action, so I’m off for some Doodlebops. (question, what is a Doodlebop, and where are their parents/family)

No comments: