Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday Night 01


I am floored, amazed, and tired. We had our first Saturday night gathering www.frequencynights.com

People showed up, the music was a amazing and done with such heart and passion. Dave and the fellas led us into a holy place of amazement. I am so pumped at what God has done and the potential for what is to come......... which means I must not get distracted with junk and focus. The only snag involved some hot wax on the risers, but the community pitched in to clean after setting up chairs. No one had to be asked, just hearts of service................. still amazed

Sleep overtakes me, I’ll post the link to the podcast later.

Sweet dreams

1 comment:

Andy Kuhn said...

Good job on the blog and the new Frequency webpage. They look good.

It is great to have someone in our church such as yourself.

KOKO